Compliance with the legal information requirements
pursuant to the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR)
This declaration concerns all our guests. We are hereby informing you about the type, scope and purpose of data collection and use of your personal data.
Pursuant of the European General Data Protection Regulation, we process the following data:
- your basic data (first name, surname, address, telephone, email, date of birth, place of birth, language etc.)
- data contained in your travel documents and identity cards
- data on payments you have made, EC cards, credit cards and bank cards you hold
- the period of stay you have requested as well as your preferences associated with your stay
The data are saved, processed and, insofar as prescribed by law, passed on to third parties (e.g. public authorities) for the purpose of providing our services. Your data are not passed on to third countries. Should you refuse to release basic data, travel document data and bank data, it will not be possible to fulfil the contractual obligations and accommodate you at our establishment. We do not apply profiling and automated decisions.
The legal basis for data processing is the following:
- the fulfillment of our pre-contractual and contractual duties towards you
- your provided consent
- legal, contractual or other legitimate duties on our part (e.g. documentation regulations and duties concerning accounting, tax and customs law, contracts, registration, or legal disputes)
- our authorized interests (e.g. improving our customer service, also when it comes to direct marketing or our perceived legal interests)
The duration that data are saved is calculated according to the duration of our business relationship, the consent provided by you, as well as our duties regarding data storage and legal requirements. You can ask for your personal data saved by us to be disclosed free of charge at any time. As the party concerned, you can also exercise the right to withdrawal, disclosure, deletion, rectification, restriction and transfer of your personal data, as long as no obligation to store them on our part opposes that right. On exercising your right to withdrawal, all of your data will be irreversibly deleted, as long as no overriding legal requirements are breached.
Objectives and purposes of data processing:
- Fulfillment of legal obligations, obligations from ordinances, community norms as well as civil and tax laws
- Fulfillment of possible contractual obligations towards the person concerned
- Fulfillment of activities in connection with the business activity of our company, such as filling in internal statistics, for accounting as well as for keeping customer / supplier accounting
- Business objectives such as sending business information and promotional material (by post, fax and email), marketing and market research
- Protection of claims and management of liabilities
- Objectives with regard to insurance, in particular credit insurance
Area of communication and dissemination of data:
With regard to the objectives specified above, your personal data will be forwarded if necessary:
- to the public administrations and authorities, if this is provided by law
- to credit institutes with which our company maintains business relationships for the administration of receivables / liabilities and for financing brokerage
- to all those natural and / or legal, public and / or private persons (legal, administrative and tax consultancy offices, courts, chambers of commerce, etc.), if the forwarding proves to be necessary or expedient for the performance of our work.
- to suppliers / manufacturers, if this is necessary for the registration of the products.
The personal data processed by us are not subject
to any distribution.
Type of data processing:
The data processing can take place with or without the help of electronic, in any case automatic, means and includes all the processes provided and required for the data processing in question. In any case, the data processing is carried out in compliance with all security measures that guarantee their security and confidentiality.
The Internet pages use so-called cookies in several places. They serve to make our offer more user-friendly, more effective and safer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser. Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies". They are automatically deleted after your visit. Cookies do not cause any damage to your computer and do not contain viruses.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (Google). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, text files that are stored on your computer and that enable your use of the website to be analyzed. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address is only transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; we would like to point out, however, that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Rights of the data subject:
The Data Protection Act gives the person concerned the opportunity to exercise certain rights. In detail, he has the right to obtain information about whether and which data is available about him and to find out more detailed information about this data, its origin and the reason and purpose of its processing, as well as information about the owner and person responsible for processing and persons and categories of persons to whom this data may be communicated.
The person concerned has the right to update, correct and supplement his data and to request that the data be deleted, blocked and converted into anonymous data if the processing violates the statutory provisions. He has the right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of his data for a justified reason, and without justifiable reason if the data is used for the purpose of commercial information, sending advertising material, direct sales, market research and opinion polls.